Friday, March 13, 2009

Five on Friday

I'm trying something new here...posts with no pictures ((GASP))!
I've seen this done as 10 on Tuesday, and 5 on Friday.
I'm not creative, nor exciting enough to come up with 10 random things,
so we'll try five. This will be a weekly installment on the blog,
so check back every Friday for new random facts about me.

1. I have a blanket that I have had since I was 4 years old(I'm now 28) and I still
sleep with it every night. I even take it on vacation with us. My husband HATES it.

2. I've never seen Gone With the Wind.

3. I broke both bones in my right arm when I was in 4th grade.
Yes, I'm right handed and it sucked.

4. I'm double jointed in my right elbow. Just my right one, not my left one.
I can put my palm flat on the table & turn it 360 degrees.

5. I have lived in the following states: Arkansas(born there), Massachusetts,
& Alabama.

Whew, I did it. That was tough. I'll be thinking all week for things to list next
Friday! :)

0 comments: