Friday, March 20, 2009

Five on Friday

Yay, I remembered to do this again this week! I'm sitting here
eating my lunch, so I think I'll do a food themed 5 things today.

1. I LOVE to cook. I don't do much baking, I'd rather cook actual
full meals, and and am always trying new recipes & making up my own.
At least twice a month my husband will ask what's for dinner & I tell
him something I just came up with. It's always good though.

2.I'm addicted to Sonic's Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I go there at least
3 times a week & get a Route 44 Vanilla Dr. Pepper...YUM!

3. Speaking of Sonic, When I was pregnant with both kids, I craved
Sonic ice. I get a Route 44 drink, pour the drink out(into another
cup, I'm not wasteful) and eat the ice with a spoon. When I'm not
pregnant, I can't stand ice.

4. I like cereal, but not for breakfast. I like to eat it as a snack,
or before bed. And it has to be the sweet, full of sugar stuff. I
just finished off a box of Fruity Pebbles last night.

5. If I could pick one restaurant to go to, it would probably be
somewhere Italian...Olive Garden, Ricatoni's, or Franks. My husband
doesn't like Italian, so I only get to go once a year, on my birthday
unless I go with someone else.

WOOHOO! 2 weeks in a row, let's see if I can keep this up.

0 comments: